WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Getting products on the Shelves Big Box Retail

Walmartsvendor1Walmartsvendor1 subscriber Posts: 3
edited February 2015 in Developing Your Invention
Most people I work with always think a big expensive patent is the way to go when protecting and invention.That's exactly what I thought back in 1995. I spent 8,800 to get a utility patent and it did me not one bit of good. 90% of the time if you have the next big thing then someone will copy you. Unless you have a boat load of cash to back you up to file a claim then it's almost worthless. It is all about being "First" to market and securing retailers. It is a lot of work, but if you hustle you can do it! Feel free to read my bio., Btw....no I don't sell anything or get paid for you to visit my site. I put this site up years ago as a way for people like me to have some direction. It's and info only site and is ugly but hey, it's free info. Wishing you all the best of luck! http://www.howtosellyourproducttowalmar ... ididit.htm