WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for Funding.

Ben101Ben101 subscriber Posts: 6
edited February 2007 in Startup Funding
Hello,My name is Ben and I ran a small home based screen printing business. I started fairly recently.  My first immediate goal at this point is to create a website that seamlessly combines screen printing with apparel retail. The competition is light; there are Cafepress.com, Threadless.com, and etc. but the key here is merge two very interrelated operations into one. I have done my share of research and I honestly have no seen a website that combines both custom printing and apparel retailing to their full potentials. The screen printing  industry offers high rewards and marketing is the key to survive. I  plan to market to overlooked niche groups such as start-up bands for custom printing and intend to use venues such as Facebook. The targeted audience group for this business is between 18-28 years old. Obviously, the long term goal of this business is to establish itself as a sustainable enterprise and eventually fully integrate the online experience with franchise stores. This is a high growth market based on the billion-dollar apparel retailing industry. I personally believe it will succeed. I have tested some limited concept ideas online with very tangible successes.  However, I lack the funding to achieve and I be interested in getting 100k-200k. If you are interested, we can schedule a phone call to further discuss the details I mentioned above. Thank You very much for your interestBen

Comments