WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Doing something with that spreadsheet of ideas!

StartupGuy125StartupGuy125 subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2015 in Business Planning
I know this is a bit unorthodox.... I have a large portfolio of angel investments, and now want to take a stab at my building a company of my own. Problem is, I havent had that "aha" moment yet. So I am looking to buy a great idea. I would perfer B2B, but am open to anything with serious potential. I am willing to pay significant amounts for them (500, 1000, 2000, and upwards from there depending on the idea). I of course will sign an NDA (you can provide obvisouly), and do whatever it is to make you comfortable (send my personal info, links to my angellist profile, half up front, talk on the phone, etc). I also would be willing to give equity if I buy it to pursue. I know this is unusual, so I am definitely happy to chat first. PM me for my email to get the conversation started. Happy New Year Everyone!