Be sure to sign up for the StartupNation newsletter to stay up-to-date on small business and entrepreneurial news, trends and how-tos. As an added bonus, you will receive FREE instant access to the StartupNation Business Builder eBook series!

Business Idea Help

RyanKRyanK Posts: 2subscriber
edited December 2014 in Sales
So I have a great business plan that I've worked very hard on. I believe (very strongly) that I can succeed, there's only one thing that I'm not sure how to do. My business requires contacting businesses and giving them my "sales pitch". But I have been looking and most companies only have general emails that make it seem that my sales pitch will just looked over as a scam. I KNOW that if they just heard me out or read what I have to offer that I could make them a client, my only problem is how do I get them to hear me out? Call them, email? What's my best option?
Thanks for any replies in advance!

Comments

• Hadi Duta RegonuraHadi Duta Regonura Posts: 4subscriber Member
    Hi Ryan I'd like to hear your business idea and we can communicate through email & exchange contact there
    I'm an international business trader selling products from Indonesia, India & China
    Hope we can have good connection & good working business 
    Here's my email
    [email protected]