WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Life after eBay

SShawnieSShawnie subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2014 in Business Planning
I made most of my money on eBay for the past 3 years until one day i received a message no seller wants to receive stating i can no longer be a seller. I wont blame ebay it was my fault getting caught up with life, not being able to respond to buyers, receiving negative feedback and so forth. I specialize in selling clothes and shoes, i get all types of condition clothing for a very low price profits are ranging for 15-100$ depending on the day and item. Whats the next step for me? How can i reach tons of people from my own website? But I don't even have a website. Since ive gotten the boot i still been making money but not as much. Im a hustler I can move the product but its been a little bit harder. I think me getting kicked off their has been the best thing that has happened to me... I want to go more independent.. Any suggestions?