WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Would you use an affordable VA service for your Startup?

Hey, I'm currently in the process of launching my own startup - a VA for startups.

A bit of promotional info here: we're a VA agency that caters to all kinds of business admin needs a Startup can have.

The types of tasks are: data entry (any type), research, contact/lead generation (the dirty one), CRM management, Bookkeeping, Invoicing, customer support, HR and Back Office creation/setup/management.

Enough about my business.

Would you use an agency for the administrative needs of a startup? The freelancing world opened a lot of cheap options, but it's not that easy to find quality there for a cheap price. It takes a lot of testing, etc. to find the right person for any job.

So, would you consider an agency to do your startup administration when you're at a point when your business really needs it?

I may be asking for a lot here, I've done my research:) But I don't mind asking more people for their honest opinion.

And would be glad to share my knowledge on how to optimise a lot of administrative tasks.