WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Selling your products or inventions to Wal-Mart

daretodreamdaretodream subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2014 in Marketing
I have an information site for anyone wanting to know what it takes to sell to the big box retailers like Wal-Mart. It is not a new site been up since 2001 so not trying to spam. Just trying to pay it forward. Ugly old site actually, but has lot's of info I put up on becoming a new vendor and what it takes to market a new product. The most updated is my Facebook site won't post link but you can look it up in my profile if ya want.
It's hard don't get me wrong! Back in 1995 when I got my utility patent I had not a dang dime to my name. Just a good idea and ALOT of determination. Don't ever, ever let the word "NO" stop you. I was told no I would not get a patent and my idea was stupid and no you can't get venture funding and I got all of them. If you have a dream then live it! Best of luck!