WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Mobile Phone Craiglist.

slowride326slowride326 subscriber Posts: 1
Hello Startup Nation Members,

I have a somewhat unique website idea. I have the following;

Domain Name
Web Hosting
Website Designed and Deployed
Forum Deployed
Facebook Page Deployed
Support System Deployed
Marketplace/Store Deployed with products listed
Dropshipping accounts & EBay Account with products listed

This idea mainly focus on a All-In-One Mobile Phone Device and Accessories Classifieds website. I have found hundreds of groups on Facebook that are dedicated to cell phones selling only. Therefore I decided to make a website with the same idea. This site contains a classifieds software. It is free to use for the basic accounts. But you can upgrade your ad for a cost. Such as bold the title, add your ad to feature ads, even get a storefront like on eBay. Now with this classifieds being the primary idea/focus, I went ahead and setup with a California based Drop Shipping company for accessories, therefore I made a actual storefront to sell our accessories. Setup a forum for members to discuss phones, service provides, and more.

I am looking for a individual that would enjoy running a "Community Website".

If you would like more information feel free to message me or email at slowride326@hotmail.com. I can give you the website link etc there.

Thanks,
Payton Graves