WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Designer for Startups

kmkimbrokmkimbro subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2014 in Developing Your Invention
I am a industrial designer living in San Francisco. I am starting a design consultancy aimed just for designing products for start ups. I have been working with several design consultancies for a couple of years now and it really upsets me how much they charge people for design work for their inventions, upwards to 50,000 dollars maybe even more. I think this is ridiculous because I have also worked for companies in which this kind of money is not even attainable. I want to give good design to start ups because startups have some of the best ideas out there. I think this is an awesome opportunity for small companies to get really great designs. If you are interested and want to talk more about my rates go to my website www.kelleemkimbro.com to see some of my design work or e mail me at kmkimbro@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you! I have also attached a photo of a design I have done for another company.