We truly value the input of the StartupNation community members, and we are looking for feedback on how to better enhance our services. Please complete a brief, three-question survey for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card!
Rich Site Admin
- Las Vegas, NV
- Last Active
- Work Experience
- Rich is co-founder and chief startupologist of StartupNation. Additionally, Rich is currently the CEO of FWD:Energy, a renewable energy business based in Las Vegas. He also is spearheading Able Therapeutics, a UNLV biotech startup he co-founded. Rich authored the acclaimed book, “StartupNation: Open for Business," published by Doubleday, and has co-hosted the nationally syndicated StartupNation radio hour. He is a fearless, can-do, capable leader who loves goal setting, team building, innovation and solving big problems.
- What is your dream business?
- My dream business is one that makes a positive impact on people and/or planet, ideally both.
- Share Your Startup Story
- Rich is a passionate entrepreneur and evangelist for small business. He grew up in Flint, Michigan where he first developed his passion for building businesses. While still in college, he successfully commercialized technical automotive and marine inventions that generated seven-figure royalties. Afterward, he co-led a business that helped inventors commercialize their own inventions through licensing. Rich then went on to co-found Sloan Investment Fund, a seed-stage venture fund.
- Small Business, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences
- University of Michigan - Liberal Science and Arts, University of Colorado at Boulder
- Current Role
- Co-founder and chief startupologist, StartupNation
- StartupNation Media Group, LLC
Not much happening here, yet.