Rich Site Admin
- Las Vegas, NV
- Last Active
- Share Your Startup Story
- Rich is a passionate entrepreneur and evangelist for small business. He grew up in Flint, Michigan where he first developed his passion for building businesses. While still in college, he successfully commercialized technical automotive and marine inventions that generated seven-figure royalties. Afterward, he co-led a business that helped inventors commercialize their own inventions through licensing. Rich then went on to co-found Sloan Investment Fund, a seed-stage venture fund.
- Current Role
- Co-founder and chief startupologist, StartupNation
- Work Experience
- Rich is co-founder and chief startupologist of StartupNation. Additionally, Rich is currently the CEO of FWD:Energy, a renewable energy business based in Las Vegas. He also is spearheading Able Therapeutics, a UNLV biotech startup he co-founded. Rich authored the acclaimed book, “StartupNation: Open for Business," published by Doubleday, and has co-hosted the nationally syndicated StartupNation radio hour. He is a fearless, can-do, capable leader who loves goal setting, team building, innovation and solving big problems.
- Small Business, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences
- University of Michigan - Liberal Science and Arts, University of Colorado at Boulder
- What is your dream business?
- My dream business is one that makes a positive impact on people and/or planet, ideally both.
- StartupNation Media Group, LLC
scottie - good luck in the competition! thanks for being part of it to not only promote your business but to help all of us learn about doing an effective pitch.love your concept.rich (View Post)
I own three Subway restaurants... what an AWESOME post. thanks so much, subwayowner! popped you a "5" rating right away! rich (View Post)