WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

(Untitled)

MobileTechMobileTech subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in Selecting a Business
Hello everyone,
I am a bartender in Columbus, OH and I have recently started a new website (MobiShaker.com).  Essentially the idea is to provide drink recipes to wherever you may find yourself.  Whether you are at the store buying spirits for a social mixer or you are a professional bartender stumped by a drink request, you can visit us at MobiShaker.com in your times of need.

I’ve kept the design of the site simple to ensure handset compatibility and I am adding new drinks frequently.  Traffic to the page is starting to pickup, which is critical for obtaining key site sponsors.  As a startup site, I am glad to swap links/banners with anyone here who may be interested.

MobiShaker.com is attracting iPhone users and a tech savvy user demographic ranging in age from 21-35.  Help spread the word – MobiShaker.com taking drink recipes mobile.

Shake It Here, Shake It There, MobiShaker Anywhere!