JeffSloan Site Admin
- Birmingham, Mich.
- Last Active
- administrator, subscriber
- Share Your Startup Story
- Jeff co-founded StartupNation in 2002. He grew up in Flint, Michigan and witnessed firsthand a significant transformation within the automotive and manufacturing industries. When Jeff saw how even the mightiest of industries could be forced to downsize, he decided he wanted to pursue his own endeavors rather than be at the whim of a big corporate conglomerate. He started his first business at age 18 and has been a serial entrepreneur ever since! Jeff has been involved in founding or starting more than 50 businesses, and has never taken a paycheck from an entity he didn't have a hand in building. Today Jeff is a leading evangelist for the virtues of entrepreneurship as a way to enhance and enrich people's lives as well as communities and even nations as well.
- Current Role
- CEO and co-founder, StartupNation
- Work Experience
- Jeff is one of America's leading entrepreneurial and small business experts. In addition to his role as CEO of StartupNation, Jeff is the lead partner at Aria Ventures, LLC. (www.ariaventures.com), the founder and CEO at Main Street Nation, LLC. (www.mainstreetnation.com) and the founder and CEO of Wantify, Inc. (wantify.com). Jeff has co-authored a book, titled “StartupNation: Open for Business." Fun fact: Jeff is also one of the leading Arabian horse breeders in the world (www.ariaarabians.com).
- Entrepreneurship, Startups, Small Business, Venture Capital
- University of Michigan - Bachelor of Arts
- What is your dream business?
- StartupNation Media Group, LLC, Aria Ventures
Not much happening here, yet.