Ryan O'Bleness Site Admin
- Ryan O'Bleness
- Birmingham, Mich.
- Last Active
- Current Role
- Community/Public Relations Manager, StartupNation
- Work Experience
- I am the community manager and associate editor at StartupNation Media Group, LLC., as well as the lead curator and content manager for music gamification mobile app, FanLabel. Working along side serial entrepreneurs Jeff and Rich Sloan, my knowledge of startups and small business is ever-evolving. Beyond entrepreneurship, my areas of expertise include writing, public relations, community management, inbound marketing, sports and much more. I have written content and marketing copy for several websites and brands.
- Small Business, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Public Relations, Sports
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Applied Arts, Integrative Public Relations
- What is your dream business?
- One day, I would love to open a sports marketing firm or something related to the sports industry.
- StartupNation Media Group, LLC
The world of entrepreneurship offers a lot of highs and a lot of lows. Most startups fail, and the road to success is a long, and often lonely endeavor. As an entrepreneur, when things aren't going w… (View Post)
Community Guidelines: *Disclaimer 1: By posting in the community, you are giving consent to StartupNation to reuse, repurpose, quote or otherwise use information, statistics, articles, etc., at its w… (View Post)
Check out StartupNation's FREE e-book guide to technology and web, offering insights into several tech-related topics for entrepreneurs and small business owners. This is the latest entry in the Busi… (View Post)
Be sure to check out the latest StartupNation Originals video, where we sat down with "A Drink With" founder, Hillary Sawchuk, at Detroit Foundation Hotel to talk entrepreneurship, women in… (View Post)
DOWNLOAD StartupNation's FREE Marketing and SEO Fundamentals e-book! Our contributing authors, thought leaders and industry experts address marketing and search engine optimization issues and the str… (View Post)