Ryan O'Bleness Site Admin
- Ryan O'Bleness
- Birmingham, Mich.
- Last Active
- Current Role
- Community/Public Relations Manager, StartupNation
- Work Experience
- I am the community manager and associate editor at StartupNation Media Group, LLC., as well as the lead curator and content manager for music gamification mobile app, FanLabel. Working along side serial entrepreneurs Jeff and Rich Sloan, my knowledge of startups and small business is ever-evolving. Beyond entrepreneurship, my areas of expertise include writing, public relations, community management, inbound marketing, sports and much more. I have written content and marketing copy for several websites and brands.
- Small Business, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Public Relations, Sports
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Applied Arts, Integrative Public Relations
- What is your dream business?
- One day, I would love to open a sports marketing firm or something related to the sports industry.
- StartupNation Media Group, LLC
Hello, @impressionville: Welcome to the community! I look forward to your contributions. In the meantime, please review the community guidelines: https://community.startupnation.com/discussion/12951/… (View Post)
Hello, all: We have some exciting news at StartupNation! We have redesigned the website on the content site (the community will largely stay the same for now), and are looking for your feedback. Unde… (View Post)
Hello, @omshantiom Welcome to the community! I look forward to your contributions. In the meantime, please review our rules: https://community.startupnation.com/discussion/12951/community-guidelines (View Post)
In many cases, carry-out services will still be available at restaurants, and grocery stores are still open for now. Small and local businesses, as well as hourly employees are most definitely going … (View Post)
@"Cara Boyer", I agree that while this article has the female entrepreneur in mind, it is great content for anybody. I also concur that as an entrepreneur selling a service, you should not … (View Post)