ItsSherryTee Bronze Level Member
- Ohio USA
- Last Active
- Share Your Startup Story
- Raising a family while working long hours at a J.O.B. is like oil and water so I became an entrepreneur for the 2nd time in 1998. Having no B.O.S.S. is heavenly so I did not return to that '70+ hours/week, bring work home and on-call 24/7' environment where I did not control my time nor earning ability (GLORIFIED PROFESSIONAL/GOLD-PLATED HAMSTER WHEEL). I have reengineered my consulting business more than once to adjust to the economic climate and technological advances to where it is today; nearly on financial auto-pilot. This adjustment will allow me to have enough free time to enjoy life and to not have to consult my bank account when I want to make purchases or decide to travel at the last minute! That's FREEDOM for me!
- Current Role
- Business Development Consultant / Engineer / N.M.
- Work Experience
- Product, software and systems design & development; business brainstorming; manufacturing: design, scale-up, process design & troubleshooter, production management, logistics, systems design; Website design (PHP, HTML, etc; open source customization etc.) & development; business development, network marketing and much more.
- Chemical Engineering, Business, Network Marketing (N.M.)
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- What is your dream business?
- Business Development and Digital Asset Marketing
- International Business Network, LLC.
Some people assign an hourly rate to themselves that incorporates their competitive marketable skill-level, experience, education etc. in their area of expertise. If you find yourself doing those tas… (View Post)
If I were in your shoes, I would initially search for 'business process improvement' on YouTube, Vimeo etc., whereby in your own time, you can learn from the experts. Upon sufficient research and sel… (View Post)