- Last Active
- What is your dream business?
- Teaching others about accounting and finance topics
- Share Your Startup Story
- Master the Skills of Working at a Publicly Traded Company
Some of the smartest people in the world work at publicly traded companies. We have found that often times the best of the best are holding the key roles both at publicly traded companies and at service providers for publicly traded companies. Why is that? Because investors demand it.
The Public Company Community was formed to
1) provide formal education to individuals working at publicly traded companies;
2) provide informal education through articles and other informative resources; and
3) provide a medium for public company professionals to share their ideas and thoughts.
- Current Role
- Director of SEC Reporting and Budget, and Educator
- Public Company Community
- CPA, MBA, CEP
Not much happening here, yet.