- Charlotte NC
- Last Active
- Share Your Startup Story
- For 3 years, I have been writing traditional 6+ paged business plans for friends, family, and colleagues. Sounds great, right! I researched and wrote 10 fully prepared business plans for free. There's a plethora of reasons as to why - they were close relationships, I wasn't a professional, etc. All smoke aside, I gave my services for free because I was afraid to ask (more importantly, afraid to sell).
Not anymore. This year I am starting my business plan writing service. I understand entrepreneurship is difficult. That's why I chose to join this community. I want to be involved and engaged with like-minded people who are going through similar situations as I am. My one word for joining this community: synergy. Thank you for allowing me to join.
- Current Role
- Project Manager
- Work Experience
- Project management, executive assistant, process floor manager, customer service rep, sales rep
- Hospitality, Education, Transportation
- Business Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- What is your dream business?
- Business Plan consulting firm
Not much happening here, yet.