Ryan O'Bleness · Site Admin
- Ryan O'Bleness
- Birmingham, Mich.
- Last Active
- Work Experience
- I am the community manager and associate editor at StartupNation Media Group, LLC., as well as the lead curator and content manager for music gamification mobile app, FanLabel. Working along side serial entrepreneurs Jeff and Rich Sloan, my knowledge of startups and small business is ever-evolving. Beyond entrepreneurship, my areas of expertise include writing, public relations, community management, inbound marketing, sports and much more. I have written content and marketing copy for several websites and brands.
- What is your dream business?
- One day, I would love to open a sports marketing firm or something related to the sports industry.
- Small Business, Startups, Entrepreneurship, Public Relations, Sports
- Central Michigan University - Bachelor of Applied Arts, Integrative Public Relations
- Current Role
- Community/Public Relations Manager, StartupNation
- StartupNation Media Group, LLC
HI RYAN, IM NEW AND LOOKING TO HELP PEOPLE GET FUNDING FOR NEW STARTUPS, EXISTING BUSINESS GROWTH AND ABOUT ANYTHING THEY NEED MONEY FOR.WITH UNSECURED LOANS AND 0% INTEREST IN SOME CASES.HOW DO I GO ABOUT THAT ON THIS PAGE? THANKS FOR THE HELP0 · Share on Google+August 24
Ryan O'BlenessHi, Tracy.
One thing that is absolutely prohibited from our community is spamming it with propaganda and self-promotion. Instead, look for financial threads where your expertise would be needed and welcomed, and then comment your thoughts, opinions, analysis or insights on the topic.
If somebody is specifically asking for funding and you believe you'll be a good fit for that person's needs, then you may offer your services. But spamming your services throughout the community is the quickest way to get banned.
You can view the community guidelines here:
Thank you again for your answer on my presentation thread. I posted there the link for my questionnaire.
In case you didn't saw my reply I post in here too: https ://forms.gle/HxQSHjByCmdPaJBF8
In put a space between https and the rest of the link.
Thank you again.0 · Share on Google+August 26
Ryan O'BlenessThe clickable link was posted in the thread.