- Last Active
- Work Experience
- - Over 30+ startups launched
- Accepted to Founders Space business accelerator in San Francisco
- What is your dream business?
- Owning a holding company with over 500 businesses in my portfolio
- Share Your Startup Story
My name is John and I'm a serial entrepreneur.
7 years ago I started my very first mobile apps business while living in my car.
A few months later I had an office downtown, where I slept under my desk for 6 months because I only had enough capital for office space.
Not too long after that I found myself in San Francisco, homeless, sleeping on the concrete sidewalk in hopes to raise money for my new startup business.
Fast forward today and I have started 30+ businesses, most of them being huge failures BUT I've learned a ton from those failures and I'm on a mission to help other aspiring entrepreneurs turn their idea into a reality.
I've created a free PDF for any aspiring entrepreneur to have access which you can access at:
www dot brokestrapped.com/fo
- Information Services
- Current Role
- Startup Mentor, Startup Coach, Startup Advisor