The FCC has decided to effectively end net neutrality. What does this mean for small business? Join the discussion here.
ItsSherryTee Bronze Level Member
- Ohio USA
- Last Active
- Work Experience
- Product, software and systems design & development; business brainstorming; manufacturing: design, scale-up, process design & troubleshooter, production management, logistics, systems design; Website design (PHP, HTML, etc; open source customization etc.) & development; business development, network marketing and much more.
- What is your dream business?
- Business Development and Network Marketing
- Share Your Startup Story
- Raising a family while working long hours at a J.O.B. is like oil and water so I became an entrepreneur for the 2nd time in 1998. Having no B.O.S.S. is heavenly so I did not return to that '70+ hours/week, bring work home and on-call 24/7' environment where I did not control my time nor earning ability (GLORIFIED PROFESSIONAL/GOLD-PLATED HAMSTER WHEEL). I have reengineered my consulting business more than once to adjust to the economic climate and technological advances to where it is today; nearly on financial auto-pilot. This adjustment will allow me to have enough free time to enjoy life and to not have to consult my bank account when I want to make purchases or decide to travel at the last minute! That's FREEDOM for me!
- Chemical Engineering, Business, Network Marketing (N.M.)
- Current Role
- Business Development Consultant / Engineer / N.M.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
ItsSherryTee was promoted to Bronze Level Member .Movin' on up! You are now a Bronze Level Member. This means you now have added permissions, such as the ability to send private messages to other users and the ability to drop links in discussions. Go on; check out your new permission!November 25