WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I am looking to join a startup as Tech Co-Founder

vasimsaiyad2000vasimsaiyad2000 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
edited February 2023 in Business Planning

I have 13+ years of experience working IT service industry in india. I am looking to join a smart and innovative business team as Tech co-founder.

I have extensive experience in Health care and Fintech domain.

Comments

• Options
    AlinaaJosephAlinaaJoseph subscriber Posts: 6 Member

I can suggest some steps you can take to find a smart and innovative business team to join as a tech co-founder.

1. Network with professionals in the industry: Reach out to your professional network and attend industry events to meet like-minded individuals who may be looking for a tech co-founder.
    2. Join relevant online communities: Look for online communities, such as LinkedIn groups or forums, focused on the Health care and Fintech domains to connect with other professionals and entrepreneurs.
    3. Explore startup job boards: Check out startup job boards such as AngelList or Indeed's startup job section to find companies that are looking for tech co-founders.
    4. Consider founding your own startup: If you have a great idea for a business, consider founding your own startup and building your own team.

Remember to clearly communicate your experience and skills when connecting with potential business teams or employers to increase your chances of finding the right fit.

• Options
    vasimsaiyad2000vasimsaiyad2000 subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2023

Hi AlinaJoseph,

I really appreciate your recommendations. I will work on it soon.