WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Business development consulting services

pandikannanpandikannan subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Do you think during a crisis time in business is it good to hire a Business Consulting Firm and what is all the significance of it?

Answers

• mustardsaladscarfacemustardsaladscarface subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

Having more minds working on a single issue sounds good, but ensure to do proper background research on any team of experts advertising their services. Look for recommendations, case studies, how long have they been operational, whether they can indeed help you scale within your niche, etc.

So, do as many comparisons between the providers and don't settle for brands that haven't been battle tested yet. Even if the crisis isn't going anywhere, sometimes it's better to lower your expectations (for the time being) than to take daring steps forward.

• JoshPetersJoshPeters subscriber Posts: 4 Member

A consultant could be valuable. My advise would be to have a clear idea of what exactly you are trying to accomplish with this consultant before you sign on any dotted lines. Many times these consultants have a one size fits all approach. For example, Do you want advice on cutting expenses? Are you looking to grow sales and or lead generation? Are you trying to identify inefficiencies in your business workflows? Also, make sure you have a budget in mind before you sit down. If I may, what type of business are you in?

• SaraLoftmanSaraLoftman subscriber Posts: 1 Member

By ordering the services of a consulting company, you get the experience of a person who has faced similar situations. It is clear that you pay not only for advice, but also for a solution related specifically to your problem.

• pandikannanpandikannan subscriber Posts: 3 Member

thanks for all your replay mates. I hired Uplogic Technologies to advise my concerns