WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How to get my website to top within 1 Month

I have a website 60 days old but i cant see my pages with common keywords. DA and PA are low now. Website url: https://yoglica.com/

Any advice to get this site to top and will advertising helps to get to top ? Can i use bot traffic ?

Best Answers

• iteratemateiteratemate subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    Answer ✓

Hi Yoglica,

There are a few different techniques you can use. Some are paid and some are free. Using common key words does not guarantee your page will go to the top of Google's search results.

You can improve your (Search Engine Optimisation) SEO through a few different methods. It takes a bit of research but totally free and you can even do this yourself to save on costs.

Advertising of course is just a direct way to get people to your site. Again there are paid options and also free ways to do this. Digital marketers can guarantee you ROI but you need to pay obviously.

You can post your adds to through Google Adds which is paid too. Bot traffic I heard can work in some circumstances but doesnt guarantee you will be found on Google.

I looked at your website and its pretty good. I think you have targeted a niche market so if I was you I would be linking your website URL to other pages to do with spiritualism and in turn offer those pages you will do the same for them. Good way to market yourself and also help someone else.

Hope that helps and if you need further assistance please reach out and happy tp help :)

Regards,

Your Iterate Mate

• thefounder004thefounder004 subscriber Posts: 3 Member
    Answer ✓

Hi yoglica,

Hi agree with iteratemate too, your website is good and simple to understand in my opinion and the context is cool too, to promoting your business, i just think that you can improve your ig and put your content better and at same time pay the traffic there, i think that in this way you can put your business better than now.

• mustardsaladscarfacemustardsaladscarface subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
    Answer ✓

I think your site and the chosen niche are both very engaging, even at a glance. Also, your on-page SEO is quite OK - the articles are easily scannable, and you've placed CTAs and internal links at optimal intervals to form clusters. The inclusion of clear images is also well distributed and adds to the flow.

Perhaps your off-page SEO game is lacking? I'm not really versed with that, but maybe your URLs need some tightening so Google will rank them higher in SERP. Also, why not allow your audience to post comments and share experiences? Of course, you'll have to spend time policing the community, but it might get you more organic traffic.

One of the comments here mentions placing backlinks to other sites in the same niche, which is a great idea. Try to establish as many such relationships as you can.

Please share an update if you've implemented any of the tips in this thread. Personally, I'd be very happy to see your site grow since I respect passion projects like this one!

Answers

• yoglicayoglica subscriber Posts: 8 Member

Thanks for your time and explanation. Will try to include those things.

• nihadislam52flamenihadislam52flame subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Never use bot. Google is doing several updates on their algorithm for avoiding spammer and scammer. Get yourself used to with SEO terms. There is a lot of techniques to get visitors and ranked your site. Do you think only ranking your site will be helpful if you don't get clients or audiences? Don't get so cheap or spammar services cause they can give you wrong SEO services or NEGATIVE SEO or also bot techniques. Feel free to get me about a consultion without cost.