WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Would you let an AI Chatbot handle your customer enquiries?

I work for a company that sells custom AI Chatbots for businesses to handle customer enquiries and collect customer information 24/7. Would you let an AI Chatbot handle your customer enquiries? and if not why?

Comments

• StodawStodaw subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

I am going to run my own business and I think over everything in advance in order to be successful from the very beginning. I believe that a chat bot will greatly facilitate some tasks in doing business. When it comes to building strong client relationships, chatbots can be really useful. By engaging and communicating with website visitors, your company can use it to develop strong ties. You may achieve marketing goals as well as increase sales and improve customer service by incorporating chatbots.

A chatbot can help customers communicate more effectively and generate business success in a variety of ways.

Boost Customer Participation

Boost Your Lead Generation

Reduce the cost of customer service

To gain insights, keep an eye on consumer data.

Make a strategy for conversational marketing.

Balance Human Touch in Automation

Expectations of Customers

Ensure Support Scalability

Make Your Customer Onboarding Process More Efficient

Create the Customer Experience Smoother

After considering this - I would lean towards the chat bot option