WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Share your thoughts on my startup

Hello everybody, I graduated last year amidst the pandemic from college in Mexico and returned to my home country.

After working in a digital marketing startup in Mexico I decided to wing it and start my own business, and now almost a year later I launched my real estate website (think Zillow or apartments.com).

The business model works like this. Basically, we pool together properties from different agencies and charge a certain percentage of the commission fee for every deal brokerages. We also offer real estate related services as value added services to generate more traffic and create a one stop shop for everything real estate related.

I'm looking for all the feedback I can get! I'd really appreciate it if you could take a look and share your thoughts with me :)

The website is:

https://rentify.hn

Comments