WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Why Millennials Are Taking on Entrepreneurship

Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
edited January 2017 in Millennials
This is a great read. Amanda Abella's take on why so many millennials have decoded to venture into the adventurous world of entrepreneurship. Community, is this the case? 

https://startupnation.com/start-your-business/millennials-entrepreneurship/?utm_source=community&utm_campaign=newtopic&utm_medium=12981
Ryan O'Bleness
Community Manager
StartupNation, LLC

Comments

• Options
    Sofia SchulzSofia Schulz subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Good question Ryan.

I have the feeling that this is true. Millennials are trying to enter into the business world. Personally, I think one of the main reasons is that we are going through years of big changes where everything is shared on a social profiles. The mass use of social media has created an even greater exchange of ideas. And as we all know, exchanging ideas and sharing problems allows people to develop lateral thinking and develop new and alternative solutions.

I think that the new generations have the perception of having greater decision-making power and are ready to risk everything.