WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Best Books for Female Entrepreneurs

2»

Comments

• YvonneQYvonneQ subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

Brush, C., Growth-oriented women entrepreneurs and their businesses: a global research perspective. 

Butler, J., New perspectives on women entrepreneurs. 

Carter, N., Female entrepreneurship: implications for education, training and policy. 

Welter, F, Smallbone , D & Isakova N., Enterprising women in transition economies. 

Source: https://ivypanda.com/essays/women-in-entrepreneurship

• weldon99weldon99 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

Girl Code: Unlocking the Secrets to Success, Sanity, and Happiness for the Female Entrepreneur by Cara Alwill Leyba

• publicspeakerpublicspeaker subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member

This all books seems to be very interesting, Lemme know where I can read this books?

• BrackwomBrackwom subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member

Listen in the audible. I get the best user experience in audible form.

• Emma JohnsonEmma Johnson subscriber Posts: 19 Bronze Level Member
    • Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
    • You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
    • #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso
  • AlexErAlexEr subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

I think these five amazing books are the most inspiring:

1. "Girl, Wash Your Face" by Rachel Hollis - This book is a real game-changer, motivating to pursue the dreams with passion and determination.
    2. "Lean In" by Sheryl Sandberg - This incredible with insights into the unique challenges, provides practical advice and strategies for success.
    3. "The Power of Broke" by Daymond John - how to build a successful business from scratch, even if you're working with limited resources. It's a truly inspiring read!
    4. "The 5 AM Club" by Robin Sharma - amazing insights and practical tips on how to boost your productivity and achieve success in all areas of your life.
    5. "Daring Greatly" by Brené Brown - This is a book that encourages to embrace the vulnerability and take bold risks in personal and professional lives. It's a must-read for anyone looking to step out of their comfort zone and achieve their dreams.

I hope you find these books useful!