WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please Provide Feedback: StartupNation Website Redesign

Ryan O'BlenessRyan O'Bleness administrator Posts: 1,137 Site Admin
edited August 2021 in Website Critique

Hello, all:

We have some exciting news at StartupNation! We have redesigned the website on the content site (the community will largely stay the same for now), and are looking for your feedback. Understandably, we have a couple of small bugs to work out, which we plan to fix as soon as possible, but outside of that we are looking for your feedback. Please visit www.startupnation.com.

Here is a brief synopsis of the changes:

Our New Look

We are proud to announce that we have fully redesigned our site! Check out our sleek design refresh, improved functionality, and tons of new features.

“I am immensely proud of our 2020 refresh. It will be thrilling to see our new site foster entrepreneurial growth and innovation like never before. Enjoy!”

– Jeff Sloan, Founder

Please reply to this thread and let us know:

-What you like about the new website

-What you would like to see added to the new website

-Do you notice any bugs or anything missing?

-General comments and feedback

-What internet browser are you using?

Thank you in advance for your valuable feedback!

Ryan O'Bleness
Community Manager
StartupNation, LLC

Comments

• Options
    BrackwomBrackwom subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member
    edited August 2021

I like the new website if it is updated or has Modern Design & has important Business Information. 

I like to see that added to a new website design is a unique design.

No, I did not find any bugs in it.

Nice website, but I can't find human touch as people need & make a good balance between content & space to get the best user experience.

I usually use Firefox.

• Options
    AmritaAmrita subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I loved the new website! I am new here and quite comfortable with it.