WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need suggestions

AnnAnn subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Hello friends,

My mother is a person who has proven to be very good at cooking. She is continually experimenting with new ways of cooking. Our friends and relatives often tell Mom to cook for them when there are small events. That's when a friend of mine asked me if I could promote my mother's cooking.

I seriously think about how to make Mom's passion a source of income for her. After discussing the same with the family members, I concluded that it would be better to start a small coffee shop near our house. My sister suggested changing a shipping container into a coffee shop. We all were very interested in her idea and decided to buy a shipping container ( https://www.securecontainer.ca/secure-container-in-toronto/ ) to set up a coffee shop near our house for our Mom.

Friends, what you guys think about converting a container to a coffee shop? Do you all found it interesting?

Could you share your opinions on our new dream?

Thanks!

Comments