WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Financial Investment Opportunity

jiminvestmentjiminvestment subscriber Posts: 3
edited January 2013 in Growth Funding
Good Day to you. I will like to inform you about my financial investment offer. I secure debt funding for large investment projects, commercial real estate & small business. I give any amount of money to qualified professionals. All funding request should include the following,Funding Amount?Holding Period?Purpose? I just need a reliable, honest and hard working person. I am willing to invest more than $10MIf interested, please send all inquires direct to my email address below,jimclark902@yahoo.co.ukRegards,Mr. Fred Coleman

Comments

• Options
    sillikersilliker subscriber Posts: 0
    This is an interesting services you are offering. I bet a lot of people will be interested in this. I'll think about it myself.
  • Options
    rachelscottrachelscott subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    This sounds like interested we may take interest what you have to offer..!
  • Options
    Wrenne15Wrenne15 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Seems to be good information on financial investment. I am in search of amazing <a href="http://linkfinancialadvisory.com/">certified financial advisor Las Vegas</a> for getting my financial management done. Got to know about few good advisors and planning to hire right one.
  • Options
    DevikaManiDevikaMani subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    edited July 2021

Here is a glance at top Financial Investment opportunities for investors:

1. Direct equity

Putting resources into stocks probably won't be some tea as it's an unstable resource class and there is no assurance of profits.

2. Equity mutual funds

Equity mutual funds conspire prevalently put resources into value stocks. According to current the Sebi Mutual Fund Regulations, an equity mutual funds conspire should contribute no less than 65% of its resources in value and value-related instruments.

3. Debt mutual funds

Debt mutual funds plans are reasonable for financial backers who need consistent returns. They are less unpredictable and, henceforth, considered safer contrasted with value reserves.

• Options
    KartikBhattKartikBhatt subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Stock Market, Mutual Funds and other financial investment options are both profitable and risky. If you think you can get higher returns just by investing money in stocks or Mutual funds you are wrong. Without proper knowledge and research you can lose a huge amount of money. With the help of research and knowledge you can make better decisions. That will help you to earn a lot of money. You can acquire knowledge from different websites, Asset Management Companies, newspapers, etc.

Here are a few points you must learn before you start investing in the Stock Market.

Understanding the concept of equity investment, stock market, etc. is important.

Learn about different terms used in the financial world like volatility, liquidity, diversification, etc.

Price-earning ratios, earnings per share, market cap, return on equity are some of the most important ratios you should know about before taking investment decisions.

Gather knowledge and information about fundamental and technical analysis, stock selection, etc.