WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Website , looking for ideas to improve

tcgallowaytcgalloway subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

Hello

I have a new e-commerce website , looking for comments with regards to colours used and general layout of my site good/bad. Any comments regarding general improvements would be most welcome thanks .

I cant put links yet but my website is called topgiftsforall.com

Comments

• tcgallowaytcgalloway subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

I think I can now post links so here is the link , looking forward to some ideas to improve my site

• moodycharles037moodycharles037 subscriber Posts: 5 Member

I always say that when it comes to the designing aspects it's better to rely on people who are into it fully. I, for one, used to do design for my websites myself and, well, I don't know how anyone would find it attractive and keep browsing the site. Then I decided to work with people who are recognized as designers. To set all the colours correctly, to choose the best sizes of images, and so on. The quality is incomparable, so is the price, have to mention. Thankfully, today you can work with designers by subscription like with Awesomic and it's is often more convenient and at lower prices.

My point is you can read about trends and rules but implement them correctly isn't that easy. That's why outsourcing here is the best option.