WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Is tennis coaching a profitable startup after this COVID pandemic?

alicewpricealicewprice subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member

Hello fellas,

I am a teacher by profession and part-time tennis coach in a high school. I have been teaching for the last 12 years and training tennis students for the last 2.5 years. Tennis is my passion and I have developed strong skills and now I can call myself an expert tennis trainer as well.

For the last few days, the idea of starting my own tennis coaching startup is in my mind but not completely sure if it is going to be a successful business while keeping COVID pandemic in mind.

Should I indulge myself in this business for full time and leave my other job or should I keep it part-time? The problem is in part-time, I won't be able to expand this new business. On the other side, if this business doesn't work the way I think, then I won't desire to lose my current job.

What is the best advice for this tennis coaching startup in my case? Open to your suggestions. Cheers!

Comments