WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Support when you feel like you are failing?

rawforsurerawforsure subscriber Posts: 1 Member

I've found so many forums about success and 'how tos' in business, but what about when you are going through an emotional crisis from starting a business and no one around you seems to understand your plight? I'd really like to speak to other business owners about this. I've recently launched my business and nobody is using it. I feel like such a failure. I've barely given it any time to blossom though before I started feeling depressed. As a business owner, there are so many pressures. There is pressure to be optimistic to your employees and investors. It doesn't leave many places where you can break down and reach out for help. Do any of you guys have any tips on dealing with failure and how to keep going? How to keep your spirits up and that this is just part of the process.

Comments

• weldon99weldon99 subscriber Posts: 12 Bronze Level Member

I have started and launched many businesses and invested a huge amount of money, but all ended up in nothing but financial loss!

I felt down, lost my confidence, and after all these crises, I had approached all the new things with a fear of failure!!

During my challenging situation, I had practiced meditation and yoga, and I felt more energetic and positive. Read a lot of books, success stories and watched movies that fill confidence in our minds.

Now I own my company; I had started a new business in 2019 with well planning and ideas. Even I started my new idea on a pandemic situation; I had achieved some profits. I learned from my life that all businesses need a well and systematic planning before launching them.

• megjonesmegjones subscriber Posts: 27 Bronze Level Member

Whenever you are feeling down talk to the most trusted person and let it out, It will help you know what exactly is bothering you and how can you deal with that or If the situation is out of your control just keep calm and meditate it will help you get through the things in no time with grace and confidence.