WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Web design help

KayDariceKayDarice subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi I have a website full of merchandise looking for ways to traffic more sales so I can build a bigger Empire in a safe form due to covid. Any ideas, topics, platforms?

Comments

• Poulomi BasuPoulomi Basu subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hi KayDarice,

You can have a hybrid strategy to get more traffic and sales:

Short-term: Social media and ads (Google/ Instagram/ Pinterest)

Long-term: SEO (you can find a DIY course on my website, for absolute beginners)

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

Hi @KayDarice ,

Poulomi Basu was right. SEO is your long term strategy. You should go for short term strategy for now. Just to add on a little, not to forget FB ad, the price is usually cheaper than Google/Bing ad.

While, I find your topic/title is misleading. I believe you need help in marketing but not web design.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• copytisercopytiser subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hey @KayDarice

Adding on to the above comments: you might try content marketing.

Let me elaborate. Just saying your website contains a lots of merchandise is too vague. You need to research and have a clear image of your target audience (what they like, hate, admire, etc). Then use that persona to create valuable content.

For example, You can create article like "Top 7 Summer Fashion Trends You Won't Want To Miss" (or something like that. I hope I am making myself clear), rather than just directly asking people to buy your product. 

This help you in two ways: firstly, you will get more leads than normal. And secondly, it increases your credibility as a brand.

Now it's your choice if you would just leave the traffic on the mercy of SEO, or get paid traffic/leads and nurture them through your sales funnel. 

I hope you have created a Sales Funnel for yourself. Incase you need more help, let me know. :) 

Happy Marketing!

- Asif Ali

(Sales Funnel Copywriter and Marketing Strategist)

copyofasif@gmail.com

• stevediazstevediaz subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

Hello

Here are some ideas and platforms to consider:

1. SEO: Optimize your website for search engines.
    2. PPC Advertising: Run targeted ads on Google and social media.
    3. Social Media Marketing: Engage and advertise on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
    4. Email Marketing: Build and segment your email list for promotions.
    5. Influencer and Affiliate Marketing: Collaborate with influencers and set up an affiliate program.
    6. Customer Reviews and Trust Signals: Showcase positive reviews and trust badges.
    7. Mobile Optimization: Ensure your site is mobile-friendly.
    8. Retargeting: Use ads to bring back visitors who didn't buy.
    9. Analytics: Track data to make informed decisions.
    10. Partnerships: Partner with complementary businesses.
    11. Customer Engagement: Provide excellent support and engage with your audience.
    12. COVID-19 Safety Measures: Highlight safety precautions.

Thank you.