WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Online website for my restaurant

Sid3192Sid3192 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi,

I am looking for a company which could help me with to upgrade my online business for my restaurant in minimum capital investment with my own website. Also to maintain the website and taking care of the online orders while increase the awareness for my restaurant.

Thanks

Comments

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

Hi @Sid3192 ,

I am seeing this job to be performed by different roles.

First, you need a web design or developer to bring your business to the online market.

While, once the system is in place, I believe you can view and handle the online orders yourself (because you gonna deliver the foods, right?).

Lastly, increase brand awareness is the job of a marketer.

You may state your budget here, or send me a private message.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• digitalwaiterdigitalwaiter subscriber Posts: 9 Member

Now a days making website for restaurant is old fashion, you can sign up with ythewait or swiggy and get your restaurant listed on their app. This is the trending way to grow your business online now a days.

• ednawelburgednawelburg subscriber Posts: 4 Member

I completely agree with @Tuah Bao's perspective. Unless you're already garnering massive revenue from your business, leaving things in the hands of a company can prove to be too expensive if you're only starting out. I suggest hiring the following people to get you fully started:

1. Web developer
    2. Graphic Designers
    3. Copywriters
    4. Ads Managers
    5. Customer chat/call representative

For web developers, I highly suggest reading up on this guide I found about where to hire entry-level webdevs so you don't break the bank starting out. Developers are essential in making sure that you are able to create a user-friendly website that caters to all their needs.

For the graphic designers, copywriters, and customer/chat reps–I outsource them on various freelancing websites like Fiverr and upwork to find a skilled but cheap worker.

And I usually get my ads expert/managers from LinkedIn. Hope this helps!

• maulikpandyamaulikpandya subscriber Posts: 8 Member

As per your requirements, you need a full stack development agency along with marketing services, I suggest you to find the best agency in your city which can fulfill all your requirements within your budget.