WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Newbie!

ImplacabilisImplacabilis subscriber Posts: 2 Member

Hey folks! Reading through all your amazingly informative and invaluable posts and discussions already. Thank you.

New here, so brief introduction. 40years young(?) living in Edinburgh. Black cabbie by trade, however, a job I very much dislike. For the past 3 years I've been exploring possible business start-ups. Initially, it pains me to say, through selling on Amazon, and more so for the money. I know. After failing miserably, but through the process of realizing money wasn't my driver(spurred on by the amazing book, Unscripted by MJ De Marco), I've been following what lights me up. Fitness(and sharing my affinity) and my creative side.

I'm looking to explore this further through web design, video and photo editing, which I love doing. As well as a small business venture I've been working on(website only for the moment so early stages).

A late starter, but very much looking forward to soaking up the discussions from like-minded individuals, as well as hopefully learn a lot from all the experience on offer here.

Also just to add, I'm looking for a bit of guidance on the correct area I can find info on where to get feedback for your idea and delivery so far? Struggling to find suitable topics for this. Only a very basic website so far so very early stages.

Thanks

Gareth.

Comments