WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Thoughts on a New Idea: less than 3m audio summaries based on articles - 100% user-generated.

rreichrreich subscriber Posts: 3 Member

We designed and created a product that was intended to alleviate some of the pains when it comes to content consumption. We pivoted from content discovery and moved towards something more digestible - 3m audio summations. The two major pains people have when it comes to content is - I don’t have the time + if I’m going to read, I must trust the sender. So, this idea stemmed from both of those issues. Less than 3m summaries based on relevant, timely articles produced from people like me and you.

The main question we’re trying to answer: is this helpful? Is this sustainable? Would people feel comfortable recording their own? What can this turn into?

Are we onto something? On our site, we listed a couple of the mini-pods (all add to comments). Feel free to give it a listen and let us know what you think - all feedback is welcome!

Answers