WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Career Advancement Start-Up

2.0member2.0member subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi all! My name is Bella and I’m really excited to join and learn from this group of professionals. 

A bit about me and what I’m working on: I work for The 2.0 Collective, a career advancement company, and we’re on a mission to democratize career advancement. We do this through offering you career resources and connecting you to a team of driven professionals who provide you with the career-long support you deserve. Ultimately, we’re helping you build a personalized career support system.

What we’re working on: We have put together a survey to provide us with the information we need in order to continue serving members’ needs with top-tier support. By taking this survey, you’re building a career support system for you. We want to know what you need to thrive. 

In exchange, you can become a founding member and get discounts, career advising, and first access like Clubhouse. Please send this to a colleague that would love what we’re building!

Thank you in advance for helping us democratize career advancement. If you’re interested in chatting all things future of work, don’t be a stranger!

tinyurl.com/collectiveresearch

Comments