WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Offshore Development Company or Freelancers?

Outsourcing business is booming nowadays. And I have read it online that entrepreneurs are more interested to outsource rather than in-house development.

To have clarity on this, I request all entrepreneurs to share your opinions and experiences.

Comments

• HFakhrHFakhr subscriber Posts: 5 Member

At our software development company, sometimes we can use freelancers because we know how to find them, they go through technical interviews, we follow their work and we have experienced managers who can supervise them.

But for an ordinary person, working with a freelancer is not safe + not one freelancer gives you a full spectrum of services that the company will give you.

• SmithJohnesSmithJohnes subscriber Posts: 48 Bronze Level Member

Offshore software development is outsourcing your software project to a company located outside your home country”. For eg, you are located in the UK and outsource your project to a company in India.

Many organizations and startups get interested in offshore software development because generally, the cost of development is higher in developed countries. Thus, they try to find a good offshore company that can offer them the required software at affordable rates but without compromising on quality.

I can suggest a couple of really good offshore software development companies.

Here is the list:

1. PixelCrayons

2. Appinventiv

3. Intellectsoft

2. Hidden Brains

• ConnectStevenConnectSteven subscriber Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2021

Hiring remote developers is the hottest trend that h you as already turned into an industry standard. Hiring freelancers is a cheaper way but it poses more risk whereas hiring an offshore development team is the best way with very little risk for your software development project.

As per my experience, the best choice is to hire developers from a reliable offshore development company. You can be rest assured of the quality work and on-time delivery as reputation is everything for an offshore development company. You can get timely updates of your projects too.

I would suggest MindInventory for any kind of web and mobile app development project. Having a team of 160+ employees, MindInventory can be your perfect development partner for your next project.

• EntonyEntony subscriber Posts: 5 Member

Offshore development company will be better than Freelance. This way, you will be able to structure your work more flexibly, have well-established communication, and a cohesive team is better than disunited freelancers. If interested, you can read guides on this topic on the Cleveroad blog.

• inventcolabsinventcolabs subscriber Posts: 1 Member

If you are looking for offshore development companies or developers then it is not an easy task. Because, there are many IT companies that offer best salutation.

We have created a list of top offshore development companies. This guide helps you find best one and it saves your googling time and efforts that maybe painstaking

So let's check the best offshore mobile development company:

1. Inventcolabs

2. PixelCrayons

3. Appinventiv

4. Intellectsoft

5. Konstant

To identify the top mobile application developers, I will consider following factors

1. Reliability
    2. Pricing
    3. Delivery Time
    4. Designs
    5. Methodology
    6. Availability

• rajsh852rajsh852 subscriber Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2023

There are many companies out there that offer software development services. The software startup companies typically start out by offering consulting services.

A software company that offers consulting services is one that will take a look at your business plan, your management structure, your financial statements, your marketing plans, and whatever other things you might need to improve upon.

After they have looked at your business and found that it's viable and what it needs to be successful they will offer to develop your software from scratch or help you find a software developer that can create your software from scratch. In most cases this is known as a software development company in India.

You can contact Prakash Software Solutions for it.