WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

10 Common Traits of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin

image10 Common Traits of the Most Successful Entrepreneurs

What does it take to effectively launch a business? The following 10 traits are common amongst the most successful entrepreneurs.

Read the full story here

Comments

• okuoku subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

I think this is great. There is also a creative element to being a successful entrepreneur.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing it with us!

• Antonina_aAntonina_a subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Thanks a lot for a grea piece.

**I’d describe the whole process of entrepreneurship with Metallica’s song titles:** “Master of Puppets”, “Wherever I May Roam”, and “Nothing Else Matters”.

I think those are the titles that perfectly describe the stages either a great one or a disastrous one. Why? - First you think that that you are all prepared and control everything on stage. This is your “Master of Puppets” stage. Then you encounter some unexpected stuff. Here comes “Wherever I May Roam” - you start adapting to the situation (aka going with the flow). That’s hard, but if you manage, you’ll get to the “Nothing Else Matters” stage, where nothing scares you anymore and whatever happens - you know that you can deal with it. And this is where the success is defined. Spending hours on preparation can be worthless, if you are not able to be flexible while presenting.

My top tip would be: make sure you are ready for some unexpected troubles and issues before hand.

• HackChineseHackChinese subscriber Posts: 2 Member

That’s a very good list, thank you very much for the inspiration.