WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Is business signs effective for marketing

AnnAnn subscriber Posts: 15 Bronze Level Member

Hi,

I'm running a small business now, and I do not get any significant profit from my current venture. So I decided to renovate my business. My existing business is focusing only on local customers.

More business strategies must be used to achieve significant progress in our business. I'm only familiar with a few ideas regarding marketing techniques. When discussed with my friend, who succeeded in his business, suggested custom business signs as the first step in marketing, which could bring a drastic growth in our business.

So as per my friend's suggestion, I found a shop for printing business signs( https://newstylesigns.com/ ). What all to look for when printing business signs? What is your opinion on using business signages for marketing? Please feel free to share your views regarding this.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    likeshigh12likeshigh12 subscriber Posts: 86 Silver Level Member

To improves your business traffic in a short time, you can use social media platforms. Social media platform awareness your business visibility fast and get more traffic instantly.

• Options
    Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

Hi Ann,

Business signage is basic and crucial if you are targeting "walk-in customers". Else, no people will know about your existence. Unless, you are operating a complete e-store and aiming for online customers, then you may save the money for online promotion.

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• Options
    amerdigitalamerdigital subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Ann, if you are doing any type of walk-in business, I would say, signage is a must. As far as printing, the company you had the link, is very experienced, as seen on their webpage. The life of the sign is one of the most important issues you need to figure out. Is this sign just going to be displayed for a short or long time. If you are going to keep the sign for a long time(years), you need to look at silkscreening. If it is going to be used for a short time, most big sign printers are using flatbed UV cured inks. This gives you a lot of flexibility with regard to image and substrate. The printer should have samples of the stocks that they use on a regular basis. This helps, because you will know they have had good success printing on those stocks. I hope this helps.

• Options
    Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Signs can be an essential component of a business's overall marketing strategy. A sign that contains a business's logo can help reinforce its brand. Signs are also used to draw attention to promotions and to convey information about the business.

• Options
    Mehwish.YatiMehwish.Yati subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member

At the same time, marketing for a local company is enjoyable, stressful, rewarding, and addicting.

1. Your questions pose a lot of responses, but I will actually break it down first as a local business marketer.
    2. Find your target market and discover their points of pain.
    3. Through Facebook Ads, reach out to them and speak the language that will communicate with you.
    4. Let them know that you've got a solution.

Give a free consultation or coupon on what you are currently selling, depending on the product or service. If you are, for instance, a dentist. You offer a free cleaning service. You can receive 1 person coming in for a free visit out of 100 if your ad, copy, and sales funnel is good. Get 10 people in there and sell them off to a service. Research the metrics at the end of it all, know your numbers, and scale for what works.

For a half-year, I used recurring payment system for a small corporate client.

• Options
    temporary-errortemporary-error subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Creating and printing business cards is a good way of marketing and expanding your business as well.