WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Instagram marketing for business

KacperKacper subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Hey everyone,

I just read through few different discussions about marketing on social media and I've seen many, many comments recommending going for ads, websites, influencers, email marketing etc. This is completely unnecessary at the start, you don't need to spend money on all these things.

I believe that everything you need to do to market your business on social media is to pick one platform and put your focus on it. Post daily, provide value and reach out to your target audience there.

There are plenty of amazing strategies to use to get in touch with your target audience on Instagram for free and learning them is way cheaper, easier, quicker than learning for example facebook ads which are recommended by many people here.

To sum up I wonder what is your experience with social media marketing:

1. What are the 2 biggest issues you're dealing with on social media?
  2. Regarding growing your business on social media, what would you wish for more than anything else?

Thanks so much in advance - looking forward to reading your answers and happy to discuss your thoughts.

Comments