WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New Chiropractic Directory

oliversarmyoliversarmy subscriber Posts: 39 Bronze Level Member

Good Afternoon,

My team and I have created a new website called chirolisting.com. ChiroListing.com is the largest directory of top rated chiropractors across the United States. In addition to providing core business information Chiro Listing also outlines injury services offered. The website helps users find the best chiropractor in their area with as few clicks as possible.

Any notes or suggestions would be appreciated!

https://chirolisting.com/

Comments

• StunningCopyStunningCopy subscriber Posts: 3 Member

Heya,

Ive just checked out your website- your concept is great and for someone who suffers with back pain regularly a Directory such as yours would be amazing, however when i went onto your website there was nothing drawing me in, there was no specific Call to Action, i was not grabbed my the wording. I offer services as a Freelance Copywriter and would be happy to help you in the above. Celine :-)

• navag83378navag83378 subscriber Posts: 10 Bronze Level Member

I think it looks very clean and functional. I always disliked when fancy fonts get used making it harder to read. This looks great!