WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Marketing Techniques for my business!!

Theresa123Theresa123 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Friends, I need your valuable suggestions and experiences in marketing techniques.

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

Comments

• Umar FareezUmar Fareez subscriber Posts: 1 Member

My response is going to be on the assumption that you already have a website?

If so, the way I see it, there are three approaches to getting your business out there:

Accelerated growth: that uses pay-per-click campaigns to immediately generate traffic to the site; if your business requirement is to get an immediate boost - this would be an ideal approach.

Local growth: this approach focuses on optimizing content and website based on local based search queries and more importantly optimizing your GMB listing. It's important to keep the latter updated with relevant posts and reviews too. Over here, you are potentially looking to attract local queries like "furniture stores near me".

Continued growth: this is where SEO comes into play. Using keyword research tools like SEMrush or Ahrefs, you can write content (blog posts) that are target profitable keywords. An example I can think off the top of my head would be to write comparison articles for different types of wood used in a furniture and its different use cases. This a more long term approach compared the other two and requires more in-depth analysis.

Do note however that they are not independent of each other. They can be stacked and be run concurrently. It all depends on what business goals you want to achieve. And none of this would work effectively if your website is not optimized for conversions. So make sure you've got this covered too.

Hope this helps.

• Alex ProAlex Pro subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Hello @Theresa123 , asking a general question will give you a general answer, you will waste a lot of your time going through stuff that does not apply to you, get overloaded with information and that will have very little value for you as a business owner because in marketing there is no "one size fits all".

If you are looking for an advice that will help you get results - you will have to at least share some information about 1) What problem your business is solving 2) For whom 3) What are your business objectives.

Hope this helps, all the best :)

• Tuah BaoTuah Bao subscriber Posts: 176 Silver Level Member

Hi Theresa123

Your question is too broad to answer.

Well, under all circumstances, making customer satisfaction as top priority won't get you wrong. Happy customers will bring in new customers to you (through word of mouth marketing).

Tuah Bao
    100+ done for you courses to immediately start running your own profitable e-learning business
    https://www.courseserious.com/

• SkyrocketMarketingSkyrocketMarketing subscriber Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2021

ALWAYS Content first. Content is key. then:

1. Traffic (Organic - SEO TOOls / Paid: Solo Ads)
    2. Build an Email List
    3. Run Email Campaigns