WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Investment Tips From the Funder and Founder Perspective

StartupNationStartupNation administrator Posts: 625 Site Admin
imageInvestment Tips From the Funder and Founder Perspective

Here, two women reflect on best practices for acquiring investment at the startup level as they move forward in their new funder-funded relationship.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Antonina_aAntonina_a subscriber Posts: 6 Member

This is like a very good piece.

I'd also add that during COVID times, new ways how to raise capital merge, and most of them are closely connected to the IT. As all the pitches are conducted online these days, it means that the importance of proper forwardable investment materials is growing. I hold an opinion that there is nothing innovative with a great pitch deck. On the other hand, creating one that will win investors’ attention is a hell of a business as it's extremely hard. One needs to combine great content structure and design techniques that enhance the understanding and the experience of the audience. And by audience, I mean your potential investors.

• Jessie HookieJessie Hookie subscriber Posts: 351 Silver Level Member

Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us!