WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Are you feeling lost while planning or pitching your business?

ThriveThrive subscriber Posts: 4 Member

Pitching your business or creating a vision for your business is overwhelming. Relieve the burden and consult with us for your pitch deck or business plan today. We provide expertise in business growth and will provide you with the necessary presentations, deliverables, etc needed for your business.

Comments

• R1C1.netR1C1.net subscriber Posts: 2 Member

I have found this is pretty common and this is where I step in. I've started a consulting business that helps develop business plans and standard reporting. There simply is not enough time in the day sometimes for these things when starting a business up. If you want to chat contact me at r1c1.net

• Antonina_aAntonina_a subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Looks like everybody feels lost, especially on the stage when you are in front of investors, or some important people that can influence the progress of your company, especially when pitching.

Nevertheless, the preparation can save you. How? By developing a good pitch deck, for example. So, when you pitch an idea of your business you might forget some details that are crucial to the display. In this case, the presentation will definitely help you and create a good impression.

Something like this will definitely save you from any kind of an unexpected situation. Even if you forget the text, you'll be able to take a look behind you and see the actual presentation and that will be purposeful, that will be compelling and everybody would be excited to look at, even without your text.

• beware89beware89 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Developing a focused mission statement can help when you're feeling lost. Your mission statement should be a guiding light for all the decisions you make with your business. If you clearly understand your "Why", you have a clear path forward.

• GoldenEggLadyGoldenEggLady subscriber Posts: 17 Bronze Level Member

Of course, there are such moments, but everything is facilitated by a clear strategy and a team of professionals.

• LifeRevivalUniverseLifeRevivalUniverse subscriber Posts: 76 Silver Level Member

Time management uaually helps me in this difficult task. Today it is a whole science about competent planning.