WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Investment Need Help With Education Platform

TravelSchoolTravelSchool subscriber Posts: 11 Bronze Level Member
edited January 2020 in Startup Funding

Hello. My name is Emilian Gaganelov and I need your help. This funding is not about me, it's far beyond this idea. The help I need is about a vision, about people having the opportunity to learn how to achieve freedom and live their dreams. I have developed online education platform, where I teach people how to become great and escape the 9-5 prison. I will explain you how my school is working, where I am right now with the project and from where I am coming.

If you resonate with my message, please help me achieve this vision. A vision that came during and after 5 amazing Ayahuasca journeys on a beautiful island of Kauai. Shortly after I started developing the online School for Travelers, where I put my knowledge in the marketing field. The school is structured by 3 main parts. In part number one I provide a consultation with my students, where I give them ideas how they can structure online business using their hobby and skills. Part number two is where students are going through more than 70 step-by-step videos, where I teach them everything they need to build a highly successful online business. I show them different tools, share strategies and training resources. In part number three, I personally work with my students in live sessions, on our private social hub platform, where we can share, message and learn from each other. I have building the platform for more than one year. I have my first students and believe I can build a big community around this project. I am looking forward bringing more mentors on the platform and expanding the knowledge that people can come and consume. I am very happy with what I have achieved and where I am going in life. Because helping other people transform is a beautiful path. I came to a point in my life where many events happened and I got drained very fast. Right now I need help to bring exposure of the school and connect with many people. I have already collaboration with industry experts from different fields, that supported my school and helped with the project to move on, but it's not enough. I hope you see the vision is beyond "building the school", it's about ""the school impacting people's life." This world can be a better place. Aloha!

~ Emilian

Comments