WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Natalie from Callbox, A Lead Generation Company

callboxcallbox subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2013 in New Member Welcome
Hey everyone! 'm Natalie, I've just recently joined this forum it's interesting to see similar-minded individuals. I'm looking forward to share updates and ideas with you.My company, Callbox, provides lead generation and

Comments

• davidcamerondavidcameron subscriber Posts: 0
    It is not easy at all to help companies optimize their sales performance, my cousin tried doing this for a hazardous waste removal company and he had to work a lot in order to achieve good results. I am sure a lot of companies would recommend you, I heard you are the best in providing appointment setting for various accounts.
  • Mark DenialMark Denial subscriber Posts: 6 Member

Hi Natalie,

Glad to connect you here. I was looking for best lead generation companies and saw your company name along with strategic sales & marketing. I can see you are giving a tough competition in the market. Good luck for b2b appointment setting and lead generation services.