WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Any tips or guidance?

richardborg84richardborg84 subscriber Posts: 1 Member

Hi all,

I am currently reading for a Masters in Business Administration at the University of Malta. One of our electives is entitled "Entrepreneurship and Innovation". The research project for this course concerns the selection and feasibility study of a start-up idea. My idea concerns the setting up of a website and app where individuals connect with professionals (architects, lawyers etc) remotely. With the coming into force of various social distancing measures and restrictions because of the Coronavirus, many individuals are seeking alternate methods of communicating and connecting with each other. The use of this platform will seek to eliminate these concerns.

I was wondering if you have any tips or guidance with regards to the process and approach to this project?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments